Log in to vote in the AAII Sentiment Survey.
- AAII Allocation Survey AAII's monthly survey of members on their current holdings among the five major asset categories.
- Interest Rates Movements in interest rates and how they affect your investing decisions.
- Retired Investor Rules and strategies for investing while in retirement.
- Growth Investing Covering growth-oriented strategies and stocks that have promising growth potential.
- Stock Screening Highlighting one of AAII's Stock Screens, with an updated list of passing companies.
Want Your Portfolio to Generate Consistent Income?
Our free report teaches you how to identify stocks with a high likelihood of increasing dividend payments -- all without sacrificing capital appreciation.
Giving Power to the Individual Investor Since 1978
AAII is a nonprofit organization dedicated to teaching individual investors how to successfully build investment wealth.
Discover 4 investing secrets our members use to outperform the market and how you could have $3 million more than other investors for your retirement.
Simply the best and most inclusive stock evaluation and monitoring service I know of.
If you don't have a lot of extra time to do your homework on your investments, here is a simple, cost-effective way to do as deep a dive as you want on your ideas and the ideas you will develop through the service's embedded tools.
Unique tools for evaluating and tracking stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs; including AAII ratings for value, growth, momentum and quality of stocks.